Blogging tips: little success story
How one blog post generated over 250 views and bring 11 subscribers over 8 hours
Every blogger is gaining for viral content, so I will reveal one successful day. It is not a secret I am running several projects now, but due a lack of time (I’m still working legal job in full time as well) not always got time to fill projects with fresh content. Usually I’m trying to write text by myself, but this time decided just to use different method. So here is How one blog post generated over 250 views and bring 11 subscribers over 8 hours and if you will use these blogging tips I believe you can generate even more…
How to find what to blog about
Writing for people is not so hard: I will explain in short what I mean
You already know what niche you are in, so go online and find common problems people have now.
You may ask: where should I look for,- forums, social networks, surveys from your audience are just fine.
My simple one day success revealed
Blogging tips Step by step with no steps skipped
As I said usually I write text by myself, but this time decided to try something different:
- Find a problem people struggling about.
- Open youtube and searched for relative video, the video appeared to be just made for me.
- Inforgraphic- searched for suitable viral image (yes that’s how I name it). The owner left code so I could just copy and paste it- with a little modification (
- Downloadable content- found it but it is not mine, so decided to link to it as is. But in order visitor reach this content, he must share my blog post. How did I make it? There is WordPress plugin Named social locker- which done great job.
- Body text- contained just about 100 words (yeah I know it is lean, but…)
- This post was quickly made and was posted to my social media accounts.
All in all I have not created too much, spend about 30 minutes for all this job to be done. Want to see result? Here it is (let the proof speak itself)
Blog post published on this monday about 8AM.
What these screenshots show:
- People liked my post because it helped them to sort problem.
- Visitors a bit lazy these days to read text, rather want to watch video or at least look at infographic.
- First day this simple blog post generated 261 page views and 11 people subscribed to newsletter. There was OTO (one time offer) after subscription, but did not converted- I am not sad about that, maybe in the future will convert…
- Even second day website traffic flows in, 2 subscribers not bad as well- keep in mind it was 30 minutes job to create blog post.
- On social media people liked post as well, most traffic come from facebook first day, but second- linkedin took first place.
- Most comments from linkedin as well.
What do you think about this little experiment. Share your minds, suggestions in comment section.